Greener Ealing works closely with Ealing Council and fully reflects the council’s values and beliefs. We have a public service ethos at our core, with high-quality service delivery as a main priority. Through the services we deliver we aim to improve the lives of residents and other service users. We also strongly believe in hiring the right people with the right skills at the right time and cost to achieve this.
Our vision is for Greener Ealing to be recognised as one of the leading environmental service providers in West London and across the capital and we aim to achieve this by:
- Delivering a significant and lasting improvement in the quality of services
- Supporting the council to make Ealing an attractive place to live, work and visit
- Delivering best value for money to residents
- Ensuring Greener Ealing has the smallest possible environmental footprint to support the council’s aim to achieve carbon-neutral status by 2030
- Working collaboratively with the council.
GEL’s values set out what we stand for and how we will behave at work and are the basis of how we will deliver our vision.
Customer comes first – remembering our purpose and doing the very best for the people we serve
Collaborative – with workmates and others
Caring – about the health, safety and welfare of our employees
Committed – to delivering services, to innovation, tackling problems and finding better ways of working