Gooooaaaaal – win sponsorship of your school football team for a year!
Greener Ealing recognises the overwhelming benefits of participating in a team sport. We also know that kitting out a team can be costly! So we’d like to offer two schools in our borough the chance to win sponsorship of their football team for the 2023/2024 season.
We are offering two school teams in the borough the chance to win:
- £500 towards the cost of kit for the team and any adult coaches
- 20 Greener Ealing water bottles
- Trophies for your end of season awards ceremony (for up to 6 players)
How to enter
All you have to do is tell us what your school team will do to ensure a more sustainable, cleaner, greener Ealing and why your team deserves this sponsorship opportunity. You can write a poem, design a poster or create a short film – anything you like but be creative, passionate and showcase the unique qualities that set your school team apart!
Greener Ealing’s managing director will review all submissions and select the two school teams that best align with our values and demonstrate the most compelling case for sponsorship.
The closing date is 3 July.
Terms and conditions
All primary and secondary schools within the borough of Ealing are eligible to enter.
- Schools can submit a maximum of two entries e.g. one boys’ team and one girls’ team.
- Submit your entry/entries to GELcommunications@greenerealing.co.uk by 3 July 2023.
- The winning schools agree to feature the Greener Ealing logo on the football shirts.
- The winners will be chosen by Greener Ealing based on pre-agreed criteria and we will not enter into further discussion.
- The winners will be notified by email no later than 10 July and they must respond within seven days to claim their prize.
- Copyright of submitted materials remain with the entrants, but entry into the competition gives permission for Greener Ealing to use this materials to promote the Greener Ealing brand and the competition online.
- Greener Ealing will announce the winners on the Greener Ealing website and across social media.
We’re really looking forward to receiving your school’s application and supporting budding England players and Lionesses of the future!